Updated Feb 22, 2013 - 3:41 pm
Cardinals season ticket prices not increasing in '13
Arizona went 5-11 in 2012 and haven't made the playoffs since the 2009 season.
Last season, Cardinals tickets ranged from $65 to $112.50 per game for lower level seats and from $25 to $70 for upper level seats.
Other teams around the league regularly raise their ticket prices. The Green Bay Packers, for instance, are raising seat prices for the fourth straight season. The lowest-priced ticket for a Cheesehead with season tickets is $74.
In 2012, the Cardinals' average ticket price of $68 was the tenth-lowest in the league, according to the Team Marketing Report at fancostexperience.com. The league's average ticket price was $78.38.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.