Updated Feb 22, 2013 - 3:41 pm
Cardinals season ticket prices not increasing in '13
Arizona went 5-11 in 2012 and haven't made the playoffs since the 2009 season.
Last season, Cardinals tickets ranged from $65 to $112.50 per game for lower level seats and from $25 to $70 for upper level seats.
Other teams around the league regularly raise their ticket prices. The Green Bay Packers, for instance, are raising seat prices for the fourth straight season. The lowest-priced ticket for a Cheesehead with season tickets is $74.
In 2012, the Cardinals' average ticket price of $68 was the tenth-lowest in the league, according to the Team Marketing Report at fancostexperience.com. The league's average ticket price was $78.38.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.