Updated Apr 21, 2013 - 11:18 pm
2013 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
The Arizona Cardinals have a new coaching staff and question marks at various positions. Set to draft seventh, the team will have a choice between some of the top-rated QBs as well as offensive linemen, which are the two areas most expect the team to address.
So, what will the team do? While no one knows, we're going to do our best to keep track of the possibilities right here in the 2013 Arizona Cardinals Draft Tracker.
Eric Fisher, OT
|Eric Fisher or Lane Johnson? With less than two weeks until the draft, most seem to think their isn't much separating the two. While Fisher hasn't played against top-notch competition, his polished technique could be the difference.|
Chance Warmack, OG
|If the Cardinals are dead set on taking a tackle, then Warmack likely won't be their pick. But if all three tackles come off the board before No. 7, Warmack definitely fits the "best player available" label.|
Lane Johnson, OT
|Johnson's ceiling certainly makes him a candidate at No. 7, the question is will he be there for the Cardinals?|
Barkevious Mingo, LB
|A lot of talk has been made about the Cardinals upgrading their offensive line in the draft. While that makes a whole lot of sense, if the team looks defense in the first round, Mingo would be the perfect playmaker to snag.|
Dion Jordan, DE
|Jordan, a Valley native, would certainly add depth to the Cardinals' pass rush. He played a hybrid DE/OLB position at Oregon, meaning he can play on the line or in space. Injuries, though, are somewhat of a concern for the former Duck.
Geno Smith, QB
| The Cardinals reportedly worked out Geno Smith, but so has almost every team in the top 10. With two new quarterbacks in the fold, the WVU QB doesn't seem like an ideal fit in Arizona.
Matt Barkley, QB
|The Cardinals took a closer look at the USC QB last weekend. And while not a lot was said about the workout, if Arizona isn't all that interested in Smith at No. 7, Barkley likely isn't in the plans either.|
Mike Glennon, QB
|Glennon has the big arm Bruce Arians looks for in a quarterback, but it's tough to see the Cardinals reaching for him at No. 7.|
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.