Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 12:07 pm
Rumor: Cardinals, Bills to battle for Geno Smith
Go ahead and add another to the list, courtesy of South Florida Sun-Sentinel NFL writer Omar Kelly.
I'm hearing speculation that Arizona and Buffalo will be jockeying for Geno Smith as a top 10 picks. And EJ Manuel is pushed into 2nd RD— Omar Kelly (@OmarKelly) March 8, 2013
Smith, the West Virginia QB who most believe will be the first quarterback taken in April, has elicited mixed reactions among scouts.
He threw for 4,205 yards and 42 touchdowns as a senior last season, and at 6-foot-3 and 209 lbs. has the size to play the position.
But is he new Cardinals coach Bruce Arians' top choice at No. 7 overall? Only time will tell.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.