Rumor: Cardinals, Bills to battle for Geno Smith
Go ahead and add another to the list, courtesy of South Florida Sun-Sentinel NFL writer Omar Kelly.
I'm hearing speculation that Arizona and Buffalo will be jockeying for Geno Smith as a top 10 picks. And EJ Manuel is pushed into 2nd RD— Omar Kelly (@OmarKelly) March 8, 2013
Smith, the West Virginia QB who most believe will be the first quarterback taken in April, has elicited mixed reactions among scouts.
He threw for 4,205 yards and 42 touchdowns as a senior last season, and at 6-foot-3 and 209 lbs. has the size to play the position.
But is he new Cardinals coach Bruce Arians' top choice at No. 7 overall? Only time will tell.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.