Report: Cardinals place 2nd round tender on Brian Hoyer
The Cardinals put a 2nd round tender on QB Brian Hoyer, who would have had plenty of action if on the low tender. Short supply of FA QBs— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) March 8, 2013
Hoyer now stands to make $700,000 more than he otherwise would have without the tender.
Hoyer, who was signed by the Cardinals late last season, appeared in two games for the team (one start), throwing for 330 yards and one touchdown with two interceptions.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.