Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 4:24 pm
Report: Cardinals place 2nd round tender on Brian Hoyer
The Cardinals put a 2nd round tender on QB Brian Hoyer, who would have had plenty of action if on the low tender. Short supply of FA QBs— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) March 8, 2013
Hoyer now stands to make $700,000 more than he otherwise would have without the tender.
Hoyer, who was signed by the Cardinals late last season, appeared in two games for the team (one start), throwing for 330 yards and one touchdown with two interceptions.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up