Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 4:24 pm
Report: Cardinals place 2nd round tender on Brian Hoyer
The Cardinals put a 2nd round tender on QB Brian Hoyer, who would have had plenty of action if on the low tender. Short supply of FA QBs— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) March 8, 2013
Hoyer now stands to make $700,000 more than he otherwise would have without the tender.
Hoyer, who was signed by the Cardinals late last season, appeared in two games for the team (one start), throwing for 330 yards and one touchdown with two interceptions.
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.