Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 4:24 pm
Report: Cardinals place 2nd round tender on Brian Hoyer
The Cardinals put a 2nd round tender on QB Brian Hoyer, who would have had plenty of action if on the low tender. Short supply of FA QBs— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) March 8, 2013
Hoyer now stands to make $700,000 more than he otherwise would have without the tender.
Hoyer, who was signed by the Cardinals late last season, appeared in two games for the team (one start), throwing for 330 yards and one touchdown with two interceptions.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.