Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 4:24 pm
Report: Cardinals place 2nd round tender on Brian Hoyer
The Cardinals put a 2nd round tender on QB Brian Hoyer, who would have had plenty of action if on the low tender. Short supply of FA QBs— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) March 8, 2013
Hoyer now stands to make $700,000 more than he otherwise would have without the tender.
Hoyer, who was signed by the Cardinals late last season, appeared in two games for the team (one start), throwing for 330 yards and one touchdown with two interceptions.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.