Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 10:48 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals interested in Steelers guard Ramon Foster
The Arizona Cardinals are looking to bolster their offensive line this offseason, and they may have already set their sights on one player particular.
According to triblive.com, the Cardinals are one of the teams who have shown interest in unrestricted free agent Ramon Foster.
The offensive guard's agent, Joel Segal, talked to the Steelers about a contract, and the team could make an offer once they determine their offseason budget, the report said.
But Foster may wind up pricing himself out of the Steelers plans.
However, an offer may come too late and under market value. Arizona, Chicago and Tennessee have shown interest in the 27-year-old guard.
The Cardinals' interest in Foster shouldn't come as a surprise, since new head coach Bruce Arians has ties in Pittsburgh.
But whether he ends up in the Valley or not, his days with the Steelers could very well be numbered.
Daria Del Colliano, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Panel ranks Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians as the NFL's 13th-best head coach
- The Pulse: Most fans not very concerned with the Arizona Cardinals' preseason loss to the Cincinnati Bengals
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.