Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 10:48 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals interested in Steelers guard Ramon Foster
The Arizona Cardinals are looking to bolster their offensive line this offseason, and they may have already set their sights on one player particular.
According to triblive.com, the Cardinals are one of the teams who have shown interest in unrestricted free agent Ramon Foster.
The offensive guard's agent, Joel Segal, talked to the Steelers about a contract, and the team could make an offer once they determine their offseason budget, the report said.
But Foster may wind up pricing himself out of the Steelers plans.
However, an offer may come too late and under market value. Arizona, Chicago and Tennessee have shown interest in the 27-year-old guard.
The Cardinals' interest in Foster shouldn't come as a surprise, since new head coach Bruce Arians has ties in Pittsburgh.
But whether he ends up in the Valley or not, his days with the Steelers could very well be numbered.
Daria Del Colliano, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.