Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 10:48 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals interested in Steelers guard Ramon Foster
The Arizona Cardinals are looking to bolster their offensive line this offseason, and they may have already set their sights on one player particular.
According to triblive.com, the Cardinals are one of the teams who have shown interest in unrestricted free agent Ramon Foster.
The offensive guard's agent, Joel Segal, talked to the Steelers about a contract, and the team could make an offer once they determine their offseason budget, the report said.
But Foster may wind up pricing himself out of the Steelers plans.
However, an offer may come too late and under market value. Arizona, Chicago and Tennessee have shown interest in the 27-year-old guard.
The Cardinals' interest in Foster shouldn't come as a surprise, since new head coach Bruce Arians has ties in Pittsburgh.
But whether he ends up in the Valley or not, his days with the Steelers could very well be numbered.
Daria Del Colliano, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?