Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 10:48 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals interested in Steelers guard Ramon Foster
The Arizona Cardinals are looking to bolster their offensive line this offseason, and they may have already set their sights on one player particular.
According to triblive.com, the Cardinals are one of the teams who have shown interest in unrestricted free agent Ramon Foster.
The offensive guard's agent, Joel Segal, talked to the Steelers about a contract, and the team could make an offer once they determine their offseason budget, the report said.
But Foster may wind up pricing himself out of the Steelers plans.
However, an offer may come too late and under market value. Arizona, Chicago and Tennessee have shown interest in the 27-year-old guard.
The Cardinals' interest in Foster shouldn't come as a surprise, since new head coach Bruce Arians has ties in Pittsburgh.
But whether he ends up in the Valley or not, his days with the Steelers could very well be numbered.
Daria Del Colliano, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.