Updated Mar 8, 2013 - 10:48 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals interested in Steelers guard Ramon Foster
The Arizona Cardinals are looking to bolster their offensive line this offseason, and they may have already set their sights on one player particular.
According to triblive.com, the Cardinals are one of the teams who have shown interest in unrestricted free agent Ramon Foster.
The offensive guard's agent, Joel Segal, talked to the Steelers about a contract, and the team could make an offer once they determine their offseason budget, the report said.
But Foster may wind up pricing himself out of the Steelers plans.
However, an offer may come too late and under market value. Arizona, Chicago and Tennessee have shown interest in the 27-year-old guard.
The Cardinals' interest in Foster shouldn't come as a surprise, since new head coach Bruce Arians has ties in Pittsburgh.
But whether he ends up in the Valley or not, his days with the Steelers could very well be numbered.
Daria Del Colliano, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.