Report: Arizona Cardinals' Javarris James arrested again
Javarris James just can't seem to avoid trouble.
According to profootballtalk.com, the Cardinals' running back was arrested once again.
James was arrested in Lee County, Florida on Thursday for failing to appear for his November 13 court date. He was arrested back in 2011 for marijuana possession.
Most recently, the Cardinals' running back was suspended four games after violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
James was on the Cardinals' injured reserve list for all of the 2012 campaign. He is an exclusive rights free agent this offseason.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.