Updated Mar 12, 2013 - 11:07 am
Report: Cardinals in mix to sign safety LaRon Landry
Landry, 28, most recently played for the New York Jets. He tallied 99 tackles and two interceptions last year, and owns career marks of 482 combined tackles, 5.5 sacks and six interceptions.
Originally drafted by the Washington Redskins sixth overall in 2007, Landry has a reputation for being a big hitter who is better in run support than he is in coverage. At 6-feet tall and 220 pounds Landry has good size, though he's dealt with injury issues over the course of his career. He's played in all 16 games just three times in six seasons.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals wrap up preseason with some telling stats: By The Numbers
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.