Updated Mar 12, 2013 - 11:07 am
Report: Cardinals in mix to sign safety LaRon Landry
Landry, 28, most recently played for the New York Jets. He tallied 99 tackles and two interceptions last year, and owns career marks of 482 combined tackles, 5.5 sacks and six interceptions.
Originally drafted by the Washington Redskins sixth overall in 2007, Landry has a reputation for being a big hitter who is better in run support than he is in coverage. At 6-feet tall and 220 pounds Landry has good size, though he's dealt with injury issues over the course of his career. He's played in all 16 games just three times in six seasons.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?