Updated Mar 12, 2013 - 11:07 am
Report: Cardinals in mix to sign safety LaRon Landry
Landry, 28, most recently played for the New York Jets. He tallied 99 tackles and two interceptions last year, and owns career marks of 482 combined tackles, 5.5 sacks and six interceptions.
Originally drafted by the Washington Redskins sixth overall in 2007, Landry has a reputation for being a big hitter who is better in run support than he is in coverage. At 6-feet tall and 220 pounds Landry has good size, though he's dealt with injury issues over the course of his career. He's played in all 16 games just three times in six seasons.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Karlos Dansby attracting many suitors for his services
- Report says Andre Roberts agrees to deal with Redskins
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?