Updated Mar 15, 2013 - 2:49 pm
Report: Cardinals visiting with CB Antoine Cason
Cason, 26, was a first round pick of the San Diego Chargers in 2008 after a stellar career in Tucson that culminated with him being awarded the Jim Thorpe Award as a senior, which is given to the best defensive back in the country and a consensus First-Team All-American. A 6-foot-1, 195-pound corner, he has size to go along with good speed.
Cason is coming off a season in which he collected 73 total tackles and two interceptions. For his career he's tallied 308 tackles and 12 picks, one of which he returned for a touchdown.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.