Updated Mar 15, 2013 - 2:49 pm
Report: Cardinals visiting with CB Antoine Cason
Cason, 26, was a first round pick of the San Diego Chargers in 2008 after a stellar career in Tucson that culminated with him being awarded the Jim Thorpe Award as a senior, which is given to the best defensive back in the country and a consensus First-Team All-American. A 6-foot-1, 195-pound corner, he has size to go along with good speed.
Cason is coming off a season in which he collected 73 total tackles and two interceptions. For his career he's tallied 308 tackles and 12 picks, one of which he returned for a touchdown.
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?