Updated Mar 21, 2013 - 12:28 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign defensive lineman Frostee Rucker
News of the deal was first reported by XTRA 910's Mike Jurecki and later confirmed by the team.
Rucker, 29, spent last season with the Cleveland Browns, where he tallied 48 tackles, four sacks and one forced fumble.
A 6-foot-3, 280-pound defensive end, Rucker was a third-round choice of the Cincinnati Bengals out of USC in 2006.
For his career, Rucker has tallied 153 combined tackles to go along with 11 sacks, one interception and four forced fumbles.
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?