Updated Mar 27, 2013 - 11:13 am
Arizona Cardinals sign safety Jonathon Amaya
Amaya, 23, has played three NFL season -- two with the Miami Dolphins and one with the New Orleans Saints. He was most recently with the Dolphins.
A 6-foot-2, 205 pound player, Amaya finished second on the team with seven special teams tackles last season. He has appeared in 38 NFL games and has recorded 31 special teams tackles, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery. He also has 10 tackles on defense.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up