Updated Mar 29, 2013 - 12:06 pm
Report: Bills have interest in Kevin Kolb
Now just two weeks after Kolb was released, the very team that knocked him out for the 2012 season is rumored to be interested.
According to Mike Florio of profootballtalk.com, the Buffalo Bills are next on the rumored list for the former Cardinal.
The Bills released their 2012 starting quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick just over two weeks ago, and only have back-up Tarvaris Jackson remaining as the potential starter.
The Bills will have the eighth pick in the NFL Draft next month and could potentially take head coach Doug Marrone's former quarterback from Syracuse, Ryan Nassib. But signing Kolb could allow them to take an offensive lineman with their first pick.
- Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's 'stepchild' any longer
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?