Updated Mar 29, 2013 - 12:06 pm
Report: Bills have interest in Kevin Kolb
Now just two weeks after Kolb was released, the very team that knocked him out for the 2012 season is rumored to be interested.
According to Mike Florio of profootballtalk.com, the Buffalo Bills are next on the rumored list for the former Cardinal.
The Bills released their 2012 starting quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick just over two weeks ago, and only have back-up Tarvaris Jackson remaining as the potential starter.
The Bills will have the eighth pick in the NFL Draft next month and could potentially take head coach Doug Marrone's former quarterback from Syracuse, Ryan Nassib. But signing Kolb could allow them to take an offensive lineman with their first pick.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.