Updated Apr 2, 2013 - 3:51 pm
Carson Palmer: By the numbers
Palmer will be entering his 10th season in the NFL, and at age 33 is not unlike former Cardinal Kurt Warner, who was also 33 when he joined the team in 2005.
In 2012, Palmer played in 15 games, throwing for 4,018 yards, 22 touchdowns and 14 interceptions. That's double the amount of touchdowns all four Cardinal quarterbacks threw last season, and seven fewer interceptions.
His 4,018 yards would have made Palmer only the third Cardinals quarterback ever to throw for over 4,000 yards in a season. And only seven other times -- three different quarterbacks -- has a Cardinal thrown for over 21 touchdowns.
- Record: 4-11
- Games played: 15
- Completions: 345 for 565 (61.1%-No.14 in NFL in 2012)
- Yards: 4,018 - one of 11 QBs to throw over 4,000 in 2012
- TDs: 22 - ranked 15th in NFL
- Int: 14
- *Ranked 9th in passing yards per game in 2012
- Record: 54-67
- Games played: 122
- Completion %: 62.5
- Yards: 29,465 - No. 40 all-time
- TDs: 189
- Int: 130
- *2x Pro Bowler-(2005,2006)
- *AFC Player of the Year (2005)
- *Suffered two injuries in career: Knee(2006) & Elbow (2008)
Stats (Career-9 yrs):
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?