Updated Apr 2, 2013 - 3:51 pm
Carson Palmer: By the numbers
Palmer will be entering his 10th season in the NFL, and at age 33 is not unlike former Cardinal Kurt Warner, who was also 33 when he joined the team in 2005.
In 2012, Palmer played in 15 games, throwing for 4,018 yards, 22 touchdowns and 14 interceptions. That's double the amount of touchdowns all four Cardinal quarterbacks threw last season, and seven fewer interceptions.
His 4,018 yards would have made Palmer only the third Cardinals quarterback ever to throw for over 4,000 yards in a season. And only seven other times -- three different quarterbacks -- has a Cardinal thrown for over 21 touchdowns.
- Record: 4-11
- Games played: 15
- Completions: 345 for 565 (61.1%-No.14 in NFL in 2012)
- Yards: 4,018 - one of 11 QBs to throw over 4,000 in 2012
- TDs: 22 - ranked 15th in NFL
- Int: 14
- *Ranked 9th in passing yards per game in 2012
- Record: 54-67
- Games played: 122
- Completion %: 62.5
- Yards: 29,465 - No. 40 all-time
- TDs: 189
- Int: 130
- *2x Pro Bowler-(2005,2006)
- *AFC Player of the Year (2005)
- *Suffered two injuries in career: Knee(2006) & Elbow (2008)
Stats (Career-9 yrs):
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?