Updated Apr 3, 2013 - 2:51 pm
Former Cardinal QB John Skelton claimed by Bengals
Bengals announced they claimed John Skelton on waivers. So the former Cards' QB is a Bengals' QB and the former Bengals' QB is the Cards' QB— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 3, 2013
Skelton, who was Arizona's Week 1 starter last season before going down with an ankle injury, finished the campaign with 1,132 yards, two touchdowns and nine interceptions in seven games played.
For his career, Skelton has passed for 3,707 yards, 15 touchdowns and 25 interceptions. The Cardinals waived him to make room for Carson Palmer, whom they traded for Tuesday.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!