Updated Apr 3, 2013 - 2:51 pm
Former Cardinal QB John Skelton claimed by Bengals
Bengals announced they claimed John Skelton on waivers. So the former Cards' QB is a Bengals' QB and the former Bengals' QB is the Cards' QB— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 3, 2013
Skelton, who was Arizona's Week 1 starter last season before going down with an ankle injury, finished the campaign with 1,132 yards, two touchdowns and nine interceptions in seven games played.
For his career, Skelton has passed for 3,707 yards, 15 touchdowns and 25 interceptions. The Cardinals waived him to make room for Carson Palmer, whom they traded for Tuesday.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?