Updated Apr 3, 2013 - 2:51 pm
Former Cardinal QB John Skelton claimed by Bengals
Bengals announced they claimed John Skelton on waivers. So the former Cards' QB is a Bengals' QB and the former Bengals' QB is the Cards' QB— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 3, 2013
Skelton, who was Arizona's Week 1 starter last season before going down with an ankle injury, finished the campaign with 1,132 yards, two touchdowns and nine interceptions in seven games played.
For his career, Skelton has passed for 3,707 yards, 15 touchdowns and 25 interceptions. The Cardinals waived him to make room for Carson Palmer, whom they traded for Tuesday.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.