Updated Apr 3, 2013 - 2:51 pm
Former Cardinal QB John Skelton claimed by Bengals
Bengals announced they claimed John Skelton on waivers. So the former Cards' QB is a Bengals' QB and the former Bengals' QB is the Cards' QB— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 3, 2013
Skelton, who was Arizona's Week 1 starter last season before going down with an ankle injury, finished the campaign with 1,132 yards, two touchdowns and nine interceptions in seven games played.
For his career, Skelton has passed for 3,707 yards, 15 touchdowns and 25 interceptions. The Cardinals waived him to make room for Carson Palmer, whom they traded for Tuesday.
- Karlos Dansby attracting many suitors for his services
- Report says Andre Roberts agrees to deal with Redskins
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?