Updated Apr 4, 2013 - 10:26 am
Arizona Cardinals sign CB Bryan McCann
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
McCann, 25, played for the Dolphins last season. Before that he was with the Raiders, Ravens and Cowboys.
Originally an undrafted free agent out of SMU, McCann has played in 29 games. He's tallied 29 tackles, one interception and three passes defensed.
McCann has also had an impact in the return game, bringing back 39 kicks for 947 yards as well as 13 punts for 207 yards.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.