Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 8:52 am
Report: Cardinals working out LSU's Spencer Ware
According to Scout.com, the Cardinals are taking a pre-draft look at LSU running back Spencer Ware.
Ware was part of a "running back by committee" situation in 2012 for the Tigers. The 5-foot-10, 228-pound Ware ran for 367 yards and a touchdown on 94 carries. He was bothered by a deep thigh bruise for a portion of the campaign.
As a sophomore in 2011, Ware ran for 707 yards and a team-leading eight touchdowns on 177 carries and was a Second-Team All-SEC selection.
According to the report, Ware has already worked out for Indianapolis, Philadelphia and New England.
Scout has Ware rated as the 18th-best running back in this year's draft class.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.