Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 8:52 am
Report: Cardinals working out LSU's Spencer Ware
According to Scout.com, the Cardinals are taking a pre-draft look at LSU running back Spencer Ware.
Ware was part of a "running back by committee" situation in 2012 for the Tigers. The 5-foot-10, 228-pound Ware ran for 367 yards and a touchdown on 94 carries. He was bothered by a deep thigh bruise for a portion of the campaign.
As a sophomore in 2011, Ware ran for 707 yards and a team-leading eight touchdowns on 177 carries and was a Second-Team All-SEC selection.
According to the report, Ware has already worked out for Indianapolis, Philadelphia and New England.
Scout has Ware rated as the 18th-best running back in this year's draft class.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?