Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 1:26 pm
Former Cardinals great Larry Centers to announce team's second round pick
He was a member of the 1998 team that beat the Cowboys in the Wild Card round, and will be forever immortalized for his leap over Dallas defensive back Larry Brown during a Monday Night Football game we'd just as soon forget (the Cardinals lost 37-13).
And now, a decade after he retired from the game, Centers will return to announce the Cardinals' second round pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. It will be the sixth selection in the round, and 38th overall.
Each team will have one alumni announce a pick in either the second or third round, continuing a program that the league started in 2011.
- Arizona Cardinals to host Big Red Rib & Music Festival
- Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington now has a two-strike count on him
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Alabama QB A.J. McCarron
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?