Updated Apr 24, 2013 - 1:29 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign quartet of players
The team added receivers Jarrett Dillard and Robert Gill as well as offensive lineman Paul Fanaika and tight end Alex Gottlieb.
Fanaika is the most well-known in the Valley, as he played college ball at Arizona State. A 6-foot-5, 327-pound player, he was a seventh-round pick of the Eagles in 2009. He spent the majority of his rookie season on the practice squad before moving on to the Seattle Seahawks. He played in three games but was released by the team on Aug. 31, 2012.
Dillard played 21 games -- with five starts -- for the Jacksonville Jaguars, and tallied 35 receptions for 398 yards and one touchdown.
Gill spent two seasons in the Arena Football League, and was most recently win the AFL's San Antonio Talons.
Gottlieb signed with the Detroit Lions as an undrafted rookie free agent in 2012, but was released in the team's final roster cuts on Aug. 31.
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.