Updated May 3, 2013 - 11:32 am
Cardinals LB Lorenzo Alexander supporting Daryl Washington
But after his positive message to the kids, the talked turned to his teammate, Daryl Washington, who was accused in a domestic disturbance Wednesday.
"Of course, we're his support system, we're his brothers and we're definitely backing him up," Alexander told KTAR reporter Bob McClay. "The team has talked to him and they're handling it the best way they can."
Alexander did elaborate that he hasn't seen Washington since the alleged incident.
"We work out every day, but I haven't seen him since everything has come out," Alexander said. "Him and his family are going to deal with that the best they can and we're praying for D-Wash and hopefully he comes out from this, learns from this and continues to move forward."
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.