Updated May 3, 2013 - 11:32 am
Cardinals LB Lorenzo Alexander supporting Daryl Washington
But after his positive message to the kids, the talked turned to his teammate, Daryl Washington, who was accused in a domestic disturbance Wednesday.
"Of course, we're his support system, we're his brothers and we're definitely backing him up," Alexander told KTAR reporter Bob McClay. "The team has talked to him and they're handling it the best way they can."
Alexander did elaborate that he hasn't seen Washington since the alleged incident.
"We work out every day, but I haven't seen him since everything has come out," Alexander said. "Him and his family are going to deal with that the best they can and we're praying for D-Wash and hopefully he comes out from this, learns from this and continues to move forward."
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.