Updated May 3, 2013 - 11:32 am
Cardinals LB Lorenzo Alexander supporting Daryl Washington
But after his positive message to the kids, the talked turned to his teammate, Daryl Washington, who was accused in a domestic disturbance Wednesday.
"Of course, we're his support system, we're his brothers and we're definitely backing him up," Alexander told KTAR reporter Bob McClay. "The team has talked to him and they're handling it the best way they can."
Alexander did elaborate that he hasn't seen Washington since the alleged incident.
"We work out every day, but I haven't seen him since everything has come out," Alexander said. "Him and his family are going to deal with that the best they can and we're praying for D-Wash and hopefully he comes out from this, learns from this and continues to move forward."
- The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.