Karlos Dansby has 'good meeting' with Arizona Cardinals
It appears free agent linebacker Karlos Dansby's meeting with the Arizona Cardinals on Wednesday proved to be a productive one.
According to Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro, Dansby's visit with Cardinals' officials went well.
Karlos Dansby had "good meeting" with Cards brass today. No contract discussed. Has interest from others including Jets, Houston and Atlanta— John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) May 9, 2013
Dansby told me "it would be good to finish where he started" so he is very excited about the possibilities in Arizona.— John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) May 9, 2013
The 31-year-old veteran spent the first six years of his career with the Cardinals. Dansby could be brought on board as insurance at the linebacker position due to Daryl Washington's recent troubles.
Dansby, who spent the past three seasons with the Miami Dolphins, was released in March due to his high salary.
He has compiled 709 tackles, 31.5 sacks and 11 interceptions in his career.
Daria Del Colliano, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.