Updated May 21, 2013 - 4:34 pm
Cardinals sign WR Charles Hawkins
The 5-foot-8, 180-pound Hawkins played collegiately at Southern University under then-head coach Stump Mitchell, who is now the Cardinals' running backs coach. In 2012, Hawkins caught 31 passes for 467 yards and seven touchdowns for a Jaguars team that finished 3-6.
Lawson was an undrafted free agent signing out of Louisiana-Lafayette, but was waived with an Achilles injury.
- Cardinals' top sacker Abraham: 'I thought I was just done' before signing
- Arizona Cardinals lose Tyrann Mathieu for season, maybe longer
- Bradley Sowell, offensive line bounce back for Arizona Cardinals
- What a difference a year makes for Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?