Updated May 21, 2013 - 4:34 pm
Cardinals sign WR Charles Hawkins
The 5-foot-8, 180-pound Hawkins played collegiately at Southern University under then-head coach Stump Mitchell, who is now the Cardinals' running backs coach. In 2012, Hawkins caught 31 passes for 467 yards and seven touchdowns for a Jaguars team that finished 3-6.
Lawson was an undrafted free agent signing out of Louisiana-Lafayette, but was waived with an Achilles injury.
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.