Updated Jun 3, 2013 - 5:59 pm
Cardinals coach Arians pleased with team's progress
And, if all goes well, it's a chance to see some improvement, too.
That's what Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians would like to see, anyway, and compared to the last time he spoke to the media, he's very pleased with what he saw.
Then, the coach said, "I don't like mistakes, and I really don't like mental mistakes, especially if you made the same one last week. That should be corrected and in the books by now. Our receivers are not getting that done."
As for Monday? Well, the coach likes what he's seen.
"I was really pleased," he said. "After a week off, I expected it to be a lot sloppier."
The Cardinals have a little more than a week left of OTAs, and then they'll be off until training camp in August.
Which means, of course, there is still time to work.
"Got a couple more things in," Arians said of what was accomplished Monday. "Just continue to put players in different positions and see what they can do and what they can't do, especially the wide receivers."
Oh yeah, those wide receivers. After drawing their coach's ire a couple weeks ago, how did they fare Monday? Much better.
"Ever since that day," Arians said with a smile. "Funny how that works."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.