Updated Jun 3, 2013 - 5:59 pm
Cardinals coach Arians pleased with team's progress
And, if all goes well, it's a chance to see some improvement, too.
That's what Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians would like to see, anyway, and compared to the last time he spoke to the media, he's very pleased with what he saw.
Then, the coach said, "I don't like mistakes, and I really don't like mental mistakes, especially if you made the same one last week. That should be corrected and in the books by now. Our receivers are not getting that done."
As for Monday? Well, the coach likes what he's seen.
"I was really pleased," he said. "After a week off, I expected it to be a lot sloppier."
The Cardinals have a little more than a week left of OTAs, and then they'll be off until training camp in August.
Which means, of course, there is still time to work.
"Got a couple more things in," Arians said of what was accomplished Monday. "Just continue to put players in different positions and see what they can do and what they can't do, especially the wide receivers."
Oh yeah, those wide receivers. After drawing their coach's ire a couple weeks ago, how did they fare Monday? Much better.
"Ever since that day," Arians said with a smile. "Funny how that works."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.