Updated Jun 4, 2013 - 1:46 pm
Cardinals sign draft picks Okafor and Watford to contracts
The Arizona Cardinals announced Tuesday they had agreed to contracts with fourth round picks Alex Okafor and Earl Watford.
First round selection Jonathan Cooper is the only member of the team's 2013 draft class who has yet to sign.
Okafor, a LB out of Texas, was selected with the 103rd pick. He was a unanimous first-team All-Big 12 selection and third-team All-American at defensive end in 2012, and ranked ninth in the country with 12.5 sacks.
Watford, a guard out of James Madison, went 116th. He was first-team All-CAA for the second consecutive season in 2012.
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.