Updated Jun 5, 2013 - 1:33 pm
Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest on Tuesday
A free event, gates will open at 4:30 p.m. and the team will take the field for practice from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Along with practice, there will be a performance from Cardinals Cheerleaders at 5:15 p.m. There will also be a kids zone as well as a social media lounge for fans.
Folks who plan on attending are encouraged to enter the stadium through Gate 2 or Gate 3.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.