Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 9:03 am
Patrick Peterson #33 on NFL Top 100 List
Don't believe me? Bet you watched at least a little NFL Scouting Combine coverage and tuned into the the league's primetime unveiling of the 2013 schedule.
Another offseason time filler is the presentation of the league's Top 100 Players on NFL.com and NFL Network.
The Arizona Cardinals have been represented on the list earlier with linebacker Daryl Washington coming in at #94.
Pro Bowl cornerback and punt returner Patrick Peterson is the second Cardinal to appear on the list, at number 33.
Peterson has made a huge impact in his two years in the league, tying a single season NFL record with four punt returns in his rookie season in 2011 and ranking third in the league with seven interceptions in 2012.
Check out the entire list here.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Panel ranks Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians as the NFL's 13th-best head coach
- The Pulse: Most fans not very concerned with the Arizona Cardinals' preseason loss to the Cincinnati Bengals
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.