Updated Jun 11, 2013 - 4:45 pm
Arizona Cardinals to hold 2013 training camp at University of Phoenix Stadium
According to AZCardinals.com's Darren Urban, team president Michael Bidwill confirmed Tuesday that the team will conduct their training camp practices at University of Phoenix Stadium.
UofP Stadium, of course, is where the team plays its home games.
"We know that the most important thing for fans is where they can come see the team practice and that part is confirmed," Bidwill said. "We will practice at University of Phoenix Stadium. However, everything else beyond that still has to be worked out. So while we have the stadium arrangements completed, all of the other issues remain unsettled."
It is not yet known when the team plans on beginning its camp.
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.