Updated Jun 17, 2013 - 6:12 pm
Cardinals rookie class to be recognized before D-backs game
The 28 players include the nine that were drafted, plus the 19 undrafted free agents that were signed after the draft.
First round pick Jonathan Cooper already threw the first pitch at a D-backs game, which he did back in April, the day after he was drafted with the 7th overall pick in the first round.
The rookies have just finished their first mini camp with the team and are preparing for their first training camp, as they will try to make the 53-man roster.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.