Updated Jun 21, 2013 - 1:31 pm
Cards coach Bruce Arians: Carson Palmer is 'everything you want' in a quarterback
Forty-seven of them weren't on the roster when the 2012 season ended.
But maybe the one new face getting the most attention is veteran quarterback Carson Palmer. Acquired in a trade with the Oakland Raiders in the offseason, Palmer is being counted on to jump-start a woeful passing offense that ranked 28th in the National Football League last year.
New head coach Bruce Arians has no doubt that Palmer will be able to resuscitate the Cardinals' offense.
"He's still got the arm, he can make all the throws," Arians told NFL AM on NFL Network. "What I love about him is he brings spirit to the locker room. He's on fire every day when he comes in there -- he's the first one in there, the last one to leave and (he's) everything you want out of your quarterback."
Vince Marotta, Co-host - Bickley & Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.