Updated Jun 21, 2013 - 1:31 pm
Cards coach Bruce Arians: Carson Palmer is 'everything you want' in a quarterback
Forty-seven of them weren't on the roster when the 2012 season ended.
But maybe the one new face getting the most attention is veteran quarterback Carson Palmer. Acquired in a trade with the Oakland Raiders in the offseason, Palmer is being counted on to jump-start a woeful passing offense that ranked 28th in the National Football League last year.
New head coach Bruce Arians has no doubt that Palmer will be able to resuscitate the Cardinals' offense.
"He's still got the arm, he can make all the throws," Arians told NFL AM on NFL Network. "What I love about him is he brings spirit to the locker room. He's on fire every day when he comes in there -- he's the first one in there, the last one to leave and (he's) everything you want out of your quarterback."
Vince Marotta, Co-host - Bickley & Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.