Updated Jul 1, 2013 - 10:53 am
Arizona Cardinals release 2013 training camp schedule
The team will report to camp, which will be at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, on July 25. The first practice will take place the following day. Practices are open to the public with admission and parking being free.
The NFL's collective bargaining agreement dictates that teams can only hold one practice per day. The Cardinals will also hold morning walk-throughs, but those will not be open to the public.
The entire schedule is as follows:
Thursday, 7/25/13: Vets Report
Friday, 7/26/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Saturday, 7/27/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Sunday, 7/28/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Monday, 7/29/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Tuesday, 7/30/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Wednesday, 7/31/13: Players are off
Friday, 8/2/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Saturday, 8/3/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Sunday, 8/4/13: Players day off
Monday, 8/5/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Tuesday, 8/6/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Wednesday, 8/7/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Thursday, 8/8/13: Travel to Green Bay
Friday, 8/9/13: Preseason game #1 at Green Bay Packers
Monday, 8/12/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Tuesday, 8/13/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Wednesday, 8/14/13: Players day off
Thursday, 8/15/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Saturday, 8/17/13: Preseason game #2 vs. Dallas Cowboys
Monday, 8/19/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Tuesday, 8/20/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Wednesday, 8/21/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Thursday, 8/22/13: 2:00-4:35 PM
Saturday, 8/24/13: Preseason game #3 vs. San Diego Chargers
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.