CBS' Prisco: Bruce Arians 20th-best coach in NFL
Filling in for an ailing Chuck Pagano as the interim coach, Arians helped lead a team that won just two games in 2011 to 11 wins and a playoff berth in 2012.
Now the Arizona Cardinals' head coach, Arians has been ranked by CBSSports.com's Pete Prisco as the 20th-best head coach in the NFL.
He is a well-respected offensive mind who did a heck of a job when he took over as the interim coach of the Colts last year after Pagano got sick. Arians did a great job running the Steelers offense a few years ago, but somehow was let go. I think he can have some success in Arizona.
Arians is the highest-ranked of first-year head coaches, but last among NFC West bosses. San Francisco's Jim Harbaugh is eighth, St. Louis' Jeff Fisher is 11th and Seattle's Pete Carroll is 15th.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?