CBS' Prisco: Bruce Arians 20th-best coach in NFL
Filling in for an ailing Chuck Pagano as the interim coach, Arians helped lead a team that won just two games in 2011 to 11 wins and a playoff berth in 2012.
Now the Arizona Cardinals' head coach, Arians has been ranked by CBSSports.com's Pete Prisco as the 20th-best head coach in the NFL.
He is a well-respected offensive mind who did a heck of a job when he took over as the interim coach of the Colts last year after Pagano got sick. Arians did a great job running the Steelers offense a few years ago, but somehow was let go. I think he can have some success in Arizona.
Arians is the highest-ranked of first-year head coaches, but last among NFC West bosses. San Francisco's Jim Harbaugh is eighth, St. Louis' Jeff Fisher is 11th and Seattle's Pete Carroll is 15th.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Panel ranks Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians as the NFL's 13th-best head coach
- The Pulse: Most fans not very concerned with the Arizona Cardinals' preseason loss to the Cincinnati Bengals
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.