Report: Arizona Cardinals to sign OT Eric Winston
Offensive tackle Eric Winston about to sign with the Cardinals, per source. Good addition.— Jim Trotter (@SI_JimTrotter) July 25, 2013
Winston, 29, spent the first six years of his career with the Houston Texans before signing with the Kansas City Chiefs last season.
The Chiefs opted to release Winston in the offseason after drafting Eric Fisher.
He's started all 16 games in every season but his first, and is generally regarded as one of the better tackles in the league.
The Cardinals would certainly benefit from the depth Winston could provide. He can play either right or left tackle.
Arizona had the league's worst offensive line last season, with right tackle Bobby Massie struggling mightily in his rookie campaign.
- A 'confident' Andre Ellington excited about increased role with Arizona Cardinals
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Fighting not tolerated in Cardinals camp
- Antonio Cromartie: Arizona Cardinals ‘most talented secondary' he has been a part of
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Bobby Massie in 'best shape of his career'
- Personnel and penumbras
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.