Updated Jul 25, 2013 - 4:06 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign veteran OT Eric Winston
Late Wednesday, it was reported that the Arizona Cardinals were on the verge of agreeing to a contract with offensive tackle Eric Winston.
Thursday morning, the deal got done.
Cardinals and former Chiefs OT Eric Winston now have reached agreement on a one-year deal that will be signed today.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 25, 2013
The 29-year-old lineman was released by the Kansas City Chiefs after one year with the team. Prior to that, he spent the first six years of his career with the Houston Texans.
The owner of 103 career starts, Winston is regarded as one of the better linemen in the NFL. He figures to start at right tackle for Arizona, meaning incumbent Bobby Massie will have to move.
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.