Updated Aug 6, 2013 - 9:08 am
Arizona Cardinals working out center Kyle Quinn
Quinn, a former University of Arizona standout, went unpicked in the 2013 NFL Draft and signed as a free agent with the Philadelphia Eagles in April. The Eagles released Quinn last month before the start of training camp.
The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Quinn earned honorable mention All-Pac-12 accolades as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012. He started 22 games over the last two seasons for the Wildcats.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?