Updated Aug 6, 2013 - 9:08 am
Arizona Cardinals working out center Kyle Quinn
Quinn, a former University of Arizona standout, went unpicked in the 2013 NFL Draft and signed as a free agent with the Philadelphia Eagles in April. The Eagles released Quinn last month before the start of training camp.
The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Quinn earned honorable mention All-Pac-12 accolades as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012. He started 22 games over the last two seasons for the Wildcats.
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.