Updated Aug 6, 2013 - 9:08 am
Arizona Cardinals working out center Kyle Quinn
Quinn, a former University of Arizona standout, went unpicked in the 2013 NFL Draft and signed as a free agent with the Philadelphia Eagles in April. The Eagles released Quinn last month before the start of training camp.
The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Quinn earned honorable mention All-Pac-12 accolades as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012. He started 22 games over the last two seasons for the Wildcats.
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.