Updated Aug 6, 2013 - 9:08 am
Arizona Cardinals working out center Kyle Quinn
Quinn, a former University of Arizona standout, went unpicked in the 2013 NFL Draft and signed as a free agent with the Philadelphia Eagles in April. The Eagles released Quinn last month before the start of training camp.
The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Quinn earned honorable mention All-Pac-12 accolades as a junior in 2011 and as a senior in 2012. He started 22 games over the last two seasons for the Wildcats.
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.