Updated Aug 15, 2013 - 4:01 pm
Arizona Cardinals rookies hazed with unique haircuts
Sometimes it involves carrying pads off the practice field, other times it may involve bringing in fresh donuts before the morning walk-through or being taped to the goal post.
But being the 10-year veteran he is, Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett put his own imprint on the annual training camp tradition.
Dockett brought out the hair clippers and razors Wednesday night and his victims -- rookies Tyrann Mathieu, Kevin Minter, Padric Scott, Alex Okafor, Dan Giordano, Kenny Demons, Javon Harris, Tony Jefferson and Stepfan Taylor -- suffered the consequences.
From Friar Tuck to Mr. T to shaved eyebrows and imprinted numbers, it wasn't pretty. Brace yourselves.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.