Updated Aug 15, 2013 - 4:01 pm
Arizona Cardinals rookies hazed with unique haircuts
Sometimes it involves carrying pads off the practice field, other times it may involve bringing in fresh donuts before the morning walk-through or being taped to the goal post.
But being the 10-year veteran he is, Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett put his own imprint on the annual training camp tradition.
Dockett brought out the hair clippers and razors Wednesday night and his victims -- rookies Tyrann Mathieu, Kevin Minter, Padric Scott, Alex Okafor, Dan Giordano, Kenny Demons, Javon Harris, Tony Jefferson and Stepfan Taylor -- suffered the consequences.
From Friar Tuck to Mr. T to shaved eyebrows and imprinted numbers, it wasn't pretty. Brace yourselves.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?