Arizona Cardinals add defensive end Cordian Hagans
To make room for Hagans, the team released cornerback Josh Hill.
Hagans is a 6-foot-4, 299-pound rookie free agent who played his college football at Louisiana-Lafayette. There, he set career-highs with 41 tackles, five sacks and 8.5 tackles for loss as a senior in 2012.
He joins a Cardinals team that is set to take on the Green Bay Packers in their first preseason game of the season Friday night at Lambeau Field in Wisconsin.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.