Arizona Cardinals add defensive end Cordian Hagans
To make room for Hagans, the team released cornerback Josh Hill.
Hagans is a 6-foot-4, 299-pound rookie free agent who played his college football at Louisiana-Lafayette. There, he set career-highs with 41 tackles, five sacks and 8.5 tackles for loss as a senior in 2012.
He joins a Cardinals team that is set to take on the Green Bay Packers in their first preseason game of the season Friday night at Lambeau Field in Wisconsin.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.