Arizona Cardinals add defensive end Cordian Hagans
To make room for Hagans, the team released cornerback Josh Hill.
Hagans is a 6-foot-4, 299-pound rookie free agent who played his college football at Louisiana-Lafayette. There, he set career-highs with 41 tackles, five sacks and 8.5 tackles for loss as a senior in 2012.
He joins a Cardinals team that is set to take on the Green Bay Packers in their first preseason game of the season Friday night at Lambeau Field in Wisconsin.
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Arizona Cardinals sign rookie free agent LB Derrell Johnson
- Arizona Cardinals bring in veteran Max Starks for depth, not to replace Bobby Massie
- Arizona Cardinals sign tackle Max Starks, release two
- Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer relishing opportunity in the desert
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?
- Doug & Wolf Impromptu Power Poll - Friday August 1Doug & Wolf's top 5 things to look for at Cardinals' Fan Fest.
- Jonathan Dwyer, Arizona Cardinals RB - Friday August 1Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer talks about coming to a new team.