Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 10:50 am
Word association with Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer
Wolf would say the names of the quarterback's receivers and Palmer would respond with the first thing that came to mind.
"Larry Fitzgerald," Wolf began.
"Hands," said Palmer.
Wolf: Michael Floyd.
Wolf: Andre Roberts.
Wolf: Rob Housler.
Palmer: Faster than you would expect.
That final answer warranted questions about the tight end from the hosts.
"I really hope he's about to take this league by storm," the quarterback said of his tight end. "He's not somebody that everyone knows about, he's not a household name, but he is so fast."
Later in his lauding of Housler, Palmer added, "He'll creep up on you."
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- House of Cards Camp Awards - Friday August 22Doug & Wolf announce the winners of the 2014 House of Cards Camp Awards.
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.