Arizona Cardinals sign wide receiver Mike Thomas
While the battle for the No. 4 spot behind the aforementioned trio has picked up in recent weeks given the impressive play of Charles Hawkins, Jaron Brown and Kerry Taylor, the race is pretty wide open with games against the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos still left on the exhibition schedule.
That race just got a bit more crowded, as the Cardinals have signed veteran wideout Mike Thomas.
In 2012, Thomas caught a combined 18 passes for 108 yards and a touchdown with the Jacksonville Jaguars and Detroit Lions.
A fourth-round pick out of Arizona in 2009, Thomas was released by the Lions Monday.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.