Arizona Cardinals sign wide receiver Mike Thomas
While the battle for the No. 4 spot behind the aforementioned trio has picked up in recent weeks given the impressive play of Charles Hawkins, Jaron Brown and Kerry Taylor, the race is pretty wide open with games against the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos still left on the exhibition schedule.
That race just got a bit more crowded, as the Cardinals have signed veteran wideout Mike Thomas.
In 2012, Thomas caught a combined 18 passes for 108 yards and a touchdown with the Jacksonville Jaguars and Detroit Lions.
A fourth-round pick out of Arizona in 2009, Thomas was released by the Lions Monday.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.