Arizona Cardinals sign wide receiver Mike Thomas
While the battle for the No. 4 spot behind the aforementioned trio has picked up in recent weeks given the impressive play of Charles Hawkins, Jaron Brown and Kerry Taylor, the race is pretty wide open with games against the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos still left on the exhibition schedule.
That race just got a bit more crowded, as the Cardinals have signed veteran wideout Mike Thomas.
In 2012, Thomas caught a combined 18 passes for 108 yards and a touchdown with the Jacksonville Jaguars and Detroit Lions.
A fourth-round pick out of Arizona in 2009, Thomas was released by the Lions Monday.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?