Cardinals linebacker Reggie Walker tweets of his release
After making 13 cuts on Friday, the Arizona Cardinals reportedly ways with another familiar face.
Fifth-year linebacker and special teams ace Reggie Walker took to social media Friday afternoon to let fans know he had been released by the team.
Walker, who was an undrafted free agent out of Kansas State in 2009, played parts of four seasons with the Cardinals.
In 2012, the 26-year-old was a special teams captain and recorded 14 total tackles.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!