Cardinals linebacker Reggie Walker tweets of his release
After making 13 cuts on Friday, the Arizona Cardinals reportedly ways with another familiar face.
Fifth-year linebacker and special teams ace Reggie Walker took to social media Friday afternoon to let fans know he had been released by the team.
Walker, who was an undrafted free agent out of Kansas State in 2009, played parts of four seasons with the Cardinals.
In 2012, the 26-year-old was a special teams captain and recorded 14 total tackles.
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals are 'completely different team' from last year
- Arizona Cardinals sign wide receiver/kick returner Reggie Dunn
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday July 25ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton talks about Marshawn Lynch’s impending holdout.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?