Cardinals pick up offensive tackle Bradley Sowell
The 6-foot-7, 315-pounder out of Ole Miss confirmed the move via his own tweet, stating his excitement.
Sowell, 24, has one year of NFL experience under his belt. He was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent in April of 2012, before being waived in September later that year, when the Colts picked him up.
Sowell played in 10 games for Indianapolis last season.
Excited for my next adventure to Arizona! #AZCardinals— Bradley Sowell (@Bradley60Sowell) September 1, 2013
It's OT Bradley Sowell (no "s") claimed by the Cardinals.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) September 1, 2013
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.