Cardinals pick up offensive tackle Bradley Sowell
The 6-foot-7, 315-pounder out of Ole Miss confirmed the move via his own tweet, stating his excitement.
Sowell, 24, has one year of NFL experience under his belt. He was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent in April of 2012, before being waived in September later that year, when the Colts picked him up.
Sowell played in 10 games for Indianapolis last season.
Excited for my next adventure to Arizona! #AZCardinals— Bradley Sowell (@Bradley60Sowell) September 1, 2013
It's OT Bradley Sowell (no "s") claimed by the Cardinals.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) September 1, 2013
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?