Cardinals pick up offensive tackle Bradley Sowell
The 6-foot-7, 315-pounder out of Ole Miss confirmed the move via his own tweet, stating his excitement.
Sowell, 24, has one year of NFL experience under his belt. He was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent in April of 2012, before being waived in September later that year, when the Colts picked him up.
Sowell played in 10 games for Indianapolis last season.
Excited for my next adventure to Arizona! #AZCardinals— Bradley Sowell (@Bradley60Sowell) September 1, 2013
It's OT Bradley Sowell (no "s") claimed by the Cardinals.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) September 1, 2013
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.