Running back Ryan Williams among Cardinals' inactives for Week 1
The Arizona Cardinals announced their inactives ahead of Sunday's Week 1 game against the St. Louis Rams, and the third-year running back along with cornerback Jamell Fleming, rookie linebacker Alex Okafor, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu, tackle Bobby Massie, rookie guard Earl Watford and tight end Rob Housler were among those to make the list.
Housler, who suffered a high ankle sprain in the team's preseason game back on Aug. 24, is the only player inactive due to injury.
In all, the Cardinals will dress all three quarterbacks and four of their five running backs. Eight of 10 offensive lineman will also be in uniform, including Bradley Sowell, who the team claimed off of waivers last week.
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Arizona Cardinals' 2014 schedule released
- Arizona Cardinals to host Big Red Rib & Music Festival
- Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington now has a two-strike count on him
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Alabama QB A.J. McCarron
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.