Running back Ryan Williams among Cardinals' inactives for Week 1
The Arizona Cardinals announced their inactives ahead of Sunday's Week 1 game against the St. Louis Rams, and the third-year running back along with cornerback Jamell Fleming, rookie linebacker Alex Okafor, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu, tackle Bobby Massie, rookie guard Earl Watford and tight end Rob Housler were among those to make the list.
Housler, who suffered a high ankle sprain in the team's preseason game back on Aug. 24, is the only player inactive due to injury.
In all, the Cardinals will dress all three quarterbacks and four of their five running backs. Eight of 10 offensive lineman will also be in uniform, including Bradley Sowell, who the team claimed off of waivers last week.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.