Running back Ryan Williams among Cardinals' inactives for Week 1
The Arizona Cardinals announced their inactives ahead of Sunday's Week 1 game against the St. Louis Rams, and the third-year running back along with cornerback Jamell Fleming, rookie linebacker Alex Okafor, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu, tackle Bobby Massie, rookie guard Earl Watford and tight end Rob Housler were among those to make the list.
Housler, who suffered a high ankle sprain in the team's preseason game back on Aug. 24, is the only player inactive due to injury.
In all, the Cardinals will dress all three quarterbacks and four of their five running backs. Eight of 10 offensive lineman will also be in uniform, including Bradley Sowell, who the team claimed off of waivers last week.
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Patrick Peterson's new contract compared to other top NFL cornerbacks
- Notes from the Nest: July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals, Patrick Peterson agree on extension
- Arizona Cardinals' Deone Bucannon supplies the highlight of Tuesday's practice
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b