Updated Sep 13, 2013 - 3:03 pm
Cardinals' Bruce Arians says Larry Fitzgerald should be ready on Sunday against Detroit
The Cardinals veteran was moving around fairly well in practice Friday during individual wide receiver drills. He has been listed as questionable for Sunday's matchup against the Detroit Lions at University of Phoenix Stadium.
"He's OK. He's doing fine, and we'll see more (on Saturday)," said head coach Bruce Arians after Friday's practice.
This is only Fitzgerald's 17th time on an injury report in his 10-year career, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. The seven-time Pro Bowler has only missed four regular season games in that span, and hasn't sat out a contest since 2007.
The durable receiver kicked the 2013 season off with a solid performance in St. Louis last Sunday, grabbing eight passes for 80 yards and two touchdowns in the 27-24 loss to the Rams.
Andrew Gilstrap, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!