Updated Sep 14, 2013 - 2:05 pm
Arizona Cardinals release CB Jamell Fleming, activate WR Kerry Taylor
Fleming was drafted by the Cardinals in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft. The Oklahoma alum saw action in 15 games with the Cardinals last season. He was not active for the season-opening 27-24 loss in St. Louis on Sunday, Sept. 8.
Taylor was originally released as the team made its final round of cuts before the regular season began, but he was later added to the practice squad. The Arizona State product caught nine passes for 122 yards during the preseason.
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Arizona Cardinals sign rookie free agent LB Derrell Johnson
- Arizona Cardinals bring in veteran Max Starks for depth, not to replace Bobby Massie
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?
- Doug & Wolf Impromptu Power Poll - Friday August 1Doug & Wolf's top 5 things to look for at Cardinals' Fan Fest.