Updated Sep 14, 2013 - 2:05 pm
Arizona Cardinals release CB Jamell Fleming, activate WR Kerry Taylor
Fleming was drafted by the Cardinals in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft. The Oklahoma alum saw action in 15 games with the Cardinals last season. He was not active for the season-opening 27-24 loss in St. Louis on Sunday, Sept. 8.
Taylor was originally released as the team made its final round of cuts before the regular season began, but he was later added to the practice squad. The Arizona State product caught nine passes for 122 yards during the preseason.
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.