Updated Sep 14, 2013 - 2:05 pm
Arizona Cardinals release CB Jamell Fleming, activate WR Kerry Taylor
Fleming was drafted by the Cardinals in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft. The Oklahoma alum saw action in 15 games with the Cardinals last season. He was not active for the season-opening 27-24 loss in St. Louis on Sunday, Sept. 8.
Taylor was originally released as the team made its final round of cuts before the regular season began, but he was later added to the practice squad. The Arizona State product caught nine passes for 122 yards during the preseason.
- Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's 'stepchild' any longer
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?