Arizona Cardinals add Dan Buckner, Brittan Golden to practice squad
In a corresponding move, the team released receiver Sam McGuffie.
Buckner, a former Arizona Wildcat, was with the team throughout training camp and preseason. He was released by the team on Aug. 30.
Golden was last with the Chicago Bears. The 25-year-old is a West Texas A&M product, where he finished second in school history with 3,007 receiving yards to go along with 165 receptions and 33 touchdowns.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.