Cardinals add LB Dontay Moch to active roster
The Cardinals announced Monday that linebacker Dontay Moch has been added to the 53-man roster less than a month after joining the team's practice squad, helping replace linebackers Sam Acho and Lorenzo Alexander, who were both placed on injured reserve Monday.
Moch, a 2011 third-round draft pick who spent the last two seasons with the Bengals, attended Chandler Hamilton High School before playing collegiately at Nevada.
The 6-foot-2, 255-pounder played in one game last season for Cincinnati after being inactive for all of his rookie season. Moch finished second in WAC history with 30 career sacks, and set a conference record with 63 tackles for loss while playing in 53 career games for the Wolfpack, according to a press release.
- Arizona Cardinals: Wins meaningless without playoffs
- Carson Palmer needs a left tackle for Christmas, ESPN's Jaworski says
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Dave Pasch, Cardinals radio announcer - Friday December 13Pasch gives his thoughts on this weekend's Cardinals game against the Titans.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 13Go inside the Film Room with Wolf to analyze the Cardinals-Titans matchup.
- Wolf's 5 Star NFL Game - Friday December 13What is the must-see NFL game of the weekend?
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 13Does Shanahan want out of DC? Will Rodgers play again this season? Can the Patriots survive without
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.