Updated Sep 24, 2013 - 3:24 pm
Cardinals' safety Rashad Johnson tweets gruesome picture of severed finger
On Monday, the fifth-year pro removed the gauze that was placed on the finger following sideline stitching and treatment. That's when he realized his middle finger is now only as long as his index finger.
After the Cardinals released a picture of Johnson's wrapped hand Monday, fans tweeted Johnson asking to see the severed finger.
Y'all really want this pic huh? Lol— Rashad Johnson (@49foyamind49) September 24, 2013
WARNING: link below contains graphic image.
He obliged, using the hashtag #trulyblessed.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.