Arizona Cardinals sign linebacker Vic So'oto
So'oto was last with the Washington Redskins before being released in the team's final roster cuts on Aug. 31. In 12 NFL games, the former undrafted free agent out of BYU has registered seven tackles and one sack.
Along with the Redskins, So'oto has spent time with the Green Bay Packers and Oakland Raiders.
In addition to signing So'oto, the Cardinals announced they have signed linebacker Bruce Taylor to the practice squad. Taylor joins Arizona after spending the preseason with the Cincinnati Bengals, where he signed as an undrafted free agent out of Virginia Tech.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.