Arizona Cardinals sign linebacker Vic So'oto
So'oto was last with the Washington Redskins before being released in the team's final roster cuts on Aug. 31. In 12 NFL games, the former undrafted free agent out of BYU has registered seven tackles and one sack.
Along with the Redskins, So'oto has spent time with the Green Bay Packers and Oakland Raiders.
In addition to signing So'oto, the Cardinals announced they have signed linebacker Bruce Taylor to the practice squad. Taylor joins Arizona after spending the preseason with the Cincinnati Bengals, where he signed as an undrafted free agent out of Virginia Tech.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.