Updated Sep 26, 2013 - 8:12 am
Arizona Cardinals sign LB Zack Nash to practice squad
In last Sunday's loss to the New Orleans Saints, the Cardinals lost outside linebackers Lorenzo Alexander and Sam Acho to season-ending injuries. It was announced Tuesday that rookie outside linebacker Alex Okafor would miss the remainder of the year with a biceps tendon injury.
The team has already elevated linebackers Kenny Demens and Dontay Moch to the 53-man roster, leaving spots open on the practice squad.
Nash, an undrafted free agent from Sacramento State, played eight games with the Cardinals last season, primarily on special teams. The 6-foot-4, 260-pound Nash had five tackles on kick coverage a year ago. He was released by the Cardinals August 30.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.